Outside Sales Engineer (Hanover, Maryland)
- Division: Engineered Products Group
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Hanover, MD
Chesapeake Systems, LLC is a manufacturer’s representative for commercial engineered HVAC equipment, located in Hanover, MD. We provide only the highest quality products and service solutions to best support the needs of engineers, contractors, wholesalers and building owners.
We currently have an opening in our Engineered Products Division for an Inside Salesperson. We are looking for a detail oriented and highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment. This position has served as a launching pad for Outside Sales Engineers where earning potential and career growth is unlimited.
- Assist outside sales engineer with individual customer quotations. This includes proper selection of equipment and determination of appropriate pricing.
- Quote and close business with dedicated accounts.
- Assist outside sales engineer with generation of technical submittal documents.
- Inside Salesperson is responsible for releasing and ordering equipment in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Work closely with customers to coordinate all aspects of delivery, installation assistance, start‐up and warranty issues.
- Work closely with manufacturers to resolve application specific issues.
- Remain knowledgeable on products and technologies which Chesapeake Systemsrepresents.
Other Responsibilities or Functions
This position requires a strong attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, excellent people skills and the ability to handle issues in a fast paced environment. Experience in the HVAC industry is preferred.
We offer an excellent compensation package, comprehensive benefits and significant growth potential for results driven individuals.
Chesapeake Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- This position works in an office environment and must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be proficient with computers and all standard office software.
- Must be able to move files and materials generally weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Employer subsidized Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with immediate vesting
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Life and Disability insurance
- 9 Holidays and PTO
Respond with your resume and salary requirements, please.
Division: Engineered Products Group
Location: Hanover, MD